Seeded Handblown Glass Globe Pendant Light- Black
An 8” glass globe shade handblown in the USA is the centerpiece of this collection. A perfect fit for your home, kitchen, or a restaurant dining room, this simple ball shade fixture is a modern take on the traditional globe fixtures of the mid-century.
8” H x 8” D shade handmade in the USA.
- Shade: Due to the handmade nature dimensions may vary slightly (+-1") and have characteristics such as bubbles and spin lines.
- Wiring: 8' of cord with canopy kit. Cord may be cut to desired length (unless UL listed).
- Socket: E26.100 watt max. Use LED, CFL, or incandescent bulbs.
- Canopy Size: 5" diameter.
- International customers: Safe for hardwire installation.
- Shipment: We offer rush services if needed. Otherwise, if this item is not in stock please allow 2-12 weeks for production. Contact us for current lead times.
- Returns: Please see our Terms and Conditions page for details.
We ship in-stock items 1-3 business days from order placement. All other products take 2-12 weeks for completion.
Can you schedule my fixture to arrive on a certain date?
If you have a specific deadline please contact us prior to purchase for current lead times, rush fees, and any applicable warehousing fees, until installation date.
What bulbs can I use?
You may use any type of fixture that matches the lamp base (E26,G9,etc), including LED, CFL, halogen, and incandescent.
Are your fixtures safe to install outside of the US?
Yes, but all fixtures must use base appropriate bulbs.