Schoolhouse Opal Glass Pendant Light
USA handblown opal 12” schoolhouse shade. Take this early 1900s classic shape and match it with sleek metallic and cloth cord options to bring you a classic light with a modern punch. From home kitchen to restaurant dining room this fixture is stately yet sophisticated enough to stand alone.
7 1/2” H x 12” D shade handblown in the USA.
Requires 41-64 steps to create
- Shade: Due to the handmade nature dimensions may vary slightly and have characteristics such as bubbles and spin lines.
- Wiring: 8' of cord with canopy kit. Cord may be cut to desired length (unless UL listed).
- Socket: E26.100 watt max. Use LED, CFL, or incandescent bulbs.
- Canopy Size: 5" diameter.
- International customers: Safe for hardwire installation.
- Shipment: We offer rush services if needed. Otherwise, if this item is not in stock please allow 2-12 weeks for production. Contact us for current lead times.