7" Matte Indigo Porcelain Globe Pendant Light - Ship Rope Cord
Unique pendant light, hand crafted in the USA with deep, rich hand-mixed colors to ensure perfection. The texture of the matte indigo clay is a beautifully unassuming exploration of material contrast, and the handmade nature makes each piece absolutely one-of-a-kind. Accented with rustic ship rope cord.
Light from porcelain pendants cast cleanly and wide, just like any other light due to the placement of the socket.
8” H x 7” D shade handmade in the USA.
This piece requires 38 steps to create
*CONTEXT IMAGES SHOW VARIATION AND MAY NOT SHOW EXACT ITEM*
- 4" x 6"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 10"
- Made from recycled metal and recycled glass.
- This is a fair trade product.
- While we do our best to maintain accurate stock levels please contact us prior to purchase if you require immediate shipment, items often sell out quickly.
- Shade: Due to the handmade nature dimensions may vary slightly (+-1") and have characteristics such as bubbles and spin lines.
- Wiring: 8' of cord with canopy kit. Cord may be cut to desired length (unless UL listed).
- Socket: E26.100 watt max. Use LED, CFL, or incandescent bulbs.
- Canopy Size: 5" diameter.
- International customers: Safe for hardwire installation.
- Shipment: We offer rush services if needed. Otherwise, if this item is not in stock please allow 2-12 weeks for production. Contact us for current lead times.
- Returns: Please see our Terms and Conditions page for details.