12" Matte Grey Porcelain Globe Pendant Light - Bronze Downrod
Handmade large globe pendant light made with hand-mixed dyed porcelain for rich deep colors. The texture of the matte grey clay is a beautifully unassuming exploration of material contrast against the bronze metal. Each piece is absolutely one-of-a-kind.
Light from porcelain pendants cast cleanly and wide, just like any other light due to the placement of the socket.
12” H x 12” D shade handmade in the USA.
Adjustable downrod (3x 4" pieces= 12")
This piece requires 38 steps to create
*CONTEXT IMAGES SHOW VARIATION AND MAY NOT SHOW EXACT ITEM*
- 4" x 6"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 10"
- Made from recycled metal and recycled glass.
- This is a fair trade product.
- While we do our best to maintain accurate stock levels please contact us prior to purchase if you require immediate shipment, items often sell out quickly.
- Shade: Due to the handmade nature dimensions may vary slightly (+-1") and have characteristics such as bubbles and spin lines.
- Downrod: 12” adjustable downrod with canopy kit.
- Socket: E26.100 watt max. Use LED, CFL, or incandescent bulbs.
- Canopy Size: 5" diameter.
- International customers: Safe for hardwire installation.
- Shipment: We offer rush services if needed. Otherwise, if this item is not in stock please allow 2-12 weeks for production. Contact us for current lead times.
- Made to order: We offer rush services if needed. Otherwise, please allow 2-12 weeks for production. Contact us for current lead times. This item can not be returned, see our policy here. Please purchase pendants or samples for this fixture to determine if you would like to make this purchase.