Schoolhouse Opal Glass Pendant Light
USA handblown opal 12” schoolhouse shade. Take this early 1900s classic shape and match it with sleek metallic and cloth cord options to bring you a classic light with a modern punch. From home kitchen to restaurant dining room this fixture is stately yet sophisticated enough to stand alone.
7 1/2” H x 12” D shade handblown in the USA.
- Shade: Due to the handmade nature dimensions may vary slightly (+-1") and have characteristics such as bubbles and spin lines.
- Wiring: 8' of cord with canopy kit. Cord may be cut to desired length (unless UL listed).
- Socket: E26.100 watt max. Use LED, CFL, or incandescent bulbs.
- Canopy Size: 5" diameter.
- International customers: Safe for hardwire installation.
- Made to order: We offer rush services if needed. Otherwise, please allow 2-12 weeks for production. Contact us for current lead times. This item can not be returned, see our policy here. Please purchase pendants or samples for this fixture to determine if you would like to make this purchase.