1. Diamond geometric earring by Twapa- It was really hard to pick one piece to feature. They are all stunning.
2. Wool Hand Duster- Why? Because it's easy to overlook buying something so simple USA made.
3. We met some awesome girls from Move Loot SF yesterday and fell in love with their site instantly. Plus Look at that antique Lux Raven Sofa!!
4. A water filter system inspired by pour over coffee. Maybe it can inspire us to drink more water and less coffee!
5. This clutch and every other piece by Buck and Bask is going on my holiday wish list.
1. Things have been a little stressful around here this past week. These inspirational to-go mugs are just what we need as a reminder to always kick butt. The Everygirl also appeared last week so I'll admit we might have a little crush. 2. The Pearl Girls- Manufactured by women in Athens, Georgia and they start at only $29.00! How could you not? 3. Olga Guanabara- Custom reclaimed wood dog beds. If only Irie liked to be on a platform. 4. Juniper Ridge- The world only wild fragrance company. These guys are hardcore, the products are amazing, and they just rebranded the packaging to make it even better! 5. Another find from our friends at The Lab- Red Raven Studios porcelain wall hanging...
Things We Love Thursday
1. Dlighted Jewelry- Our logo card maker started designing jewelry along with her custom paper products and we are so excited!
2. The EveryGirl and Interior Define collaborated to make sofas. The colors and sizer are just perfect.
3. Another find thanks to I Am The Lab. Peg and Awl- Couldn't you spend hours soaking in this tub and have all your necessities on that tub caddy?!
4. Riva- A solid wood globe chair. Their logo is "Only Wood, Only Passion". How could you not love it?
5. Found My Animal- Ombre Leash. These guys are American made and support adoption services nation wide. "Let your pet wear your values"
We are going to start a series! Every Thursday check back in for the new things we love!
1. DIY tape lamp A silly thing but we love it
2. Emma Leonard Her artwork is flawless and we have a bunch in our showroom
3. Glass straws! So green and so cute
4. Gray Scarf Neckless by Shira Paz What more could you want for fall?! This awesome find is thanks to our new friend Brett over at The Lab- stay tuned for much more from this collaboration!
5. A & B Rebecca Atwood Pillow It's understated, stunning, and that single stripe down the back. Yum.
6. Brass Electrical Plate Covers by Japanese architect Uno Tomoaki Because raw metal is one of our favorite things